Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What I noticed today

It just occurred to me as I was revisiting my day that I started it differently. For some reason I was reminded while still laying in bed to balance my chakras. I have not thought to do this in months. My energy was terrific as I was getting ready. While styling my hair I thought back to Anita's comment about "IF". The fact that I always ask my client's, "What if?", took my energy through the roof where it has remained all day. I know that it is important for me to follow this energy and see where it takes me.

I looked back at the introduction I wrote for my book back in 2004 and it fit perfectly with the What If. Maybe I am the What If girl. It certainly starts a conversation. I also realized I have been trying to mold myself into the corporate world again and that's not who I am anymore. The most fun I have is telling people the what if stories of my life and my client's when I am speaking. That's my true joy. Why have I been trying to make myself wrong about that?

So from this day forward I will be reminding myself to just be who I am not what I think I need to be. As I am just perfect.

1 comment: