Monday, April 20, 2009

What I am noticing today

Today I am struggling with how I want to re-brand myself. Those of you that know me and have gotten my newsletters for years are aware that everything I do is tied to being clear with yourself and others. So what shall I call it? What am I? The word coach seems to be so overused. How funny that although I am all about clarity for others I am stuck creating it for myself!

Someone called me an authenticity broker the other day. Although true, it seems like a real mouthful. This doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue. So I ponder, freedom leader, clarity revealer, hum….maybe the Aha girl. ;-) Oh this shouldn’t be that hard.

What are your ideas? I live from that place of clarity, truth, freedom, joy and empowerment. My life is about awaking others to their truth, freedom and joy. What shall I call myself other than a coach?

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking "Integrity Facilitator"... the initials are "I.F." and "IF" is a powerful word and concept.

    What "if" you are willing to look at things from a different perspective? What "if" you took that chance? You are that catalyst for change and the one who dares us to ask the question that comes after the "IF".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry,
    To borrow a term from Mark Crowley, you are the CEO: Chief Enthusiasm Officer. Even if the term coach is overused, it's true. You are an EXECUTIVE COACH and SPEAKER. You should enhance it but don't change the terminology too much or it will confuse your audience.
    Regards,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete