Friday, March 20, 2009

More noticing

It's been an interesting week of emotional processing. The Universe is testing me on staying grounded and remembering to let others have their journey. I CAN stay grounded and on my own path. I choose to live in hopefulness, optimism, happiness and joy.

When feeling lost all I have to do is reconnect with my inner child and ask her what she needs at that moment. It really fun to see what shows up. For example, yesterday it was to just do one of the things I love, sing. I got on You Tube and found, "I Feel Pretty" from West Side Story and belted it out while dancing around the room. That certainly brought me back to joy!

How often do all of you actually take time to check in with your inner self or child to see what they need? My clients and I find so many things that bring us joy and put us back in alignment with spirit. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment