Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What I Am Noticing

What I am noticing is that I have no idea what a blog is, although I have been asked by many if I had one. Today I noticed on-line that a friend of mine had just created a blog. Without even thinking it through I opened to his blog and clicked on the link that said "Create a blog".

I am shocked to say that I noticed that the timing seemed perfect. Without knowing why, the Universe lead me to do this in the space of about three minutes. So here I am today creating my blog and knowing that whatever comes up is just perfect.

My journey right now is sharing with all of you what I am noticing so that you will begin to notice too. We are each given amazing gifts every day and we walk right on by without seeing the possibilities or the gifts. So I will share what I notice as often as I can to help you get in touch with your own awareness.

1 comment:

  1. I "noticed" your blog. Congratulations! Go Girl! Cheers, ZJ

    ReplyDelete