Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Universe has certainly got a sense of humor. I noticed as I was meditating this morning that I could feel my energy was low I was not connected to joy the way I was hoping to. I could feel a heaviness around my third eye area. As I was pondering how to release this feeling I heard a small little fart from my dog in the next room. How funny that it put a grin on my face and lifted my spirits as I felt my soul start to giggle and I was once again reminded not to take life so seriously.

So get over yourself and allow yourself to feel the joy of each day. Remove those people and things that drain energy from you. Surround yourself with joy, laughter and people that are your cheerleaders. Find your joy within...get quiet and breathe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment