Tuesday, March 17, 2009

People all around me are exhausted from worry, I noticed it is not my job to help ground them unless they ask for my help. Those that do are changed in mere minutes.

The trees are starting to bloom and I noticed several people taking the time to stop and smell the sweet blossoms. Their faces changed as did their postures as they relaxed into the wonderful fragrance. Just one more way to get grounded.

Spirit really grabbed me today to start this blog and I am still in wonder, but know there is no point in asking why. The answer will appear at the perfect time and I will be grateful.

One more thing, I noticed that when I get very busy my beautiful Golden Retriever loves to roll in the dead grass and walk into the house to get my attention. One more way that I am reminded to take time out to laugh, be outside and brush my silly dog while enjoying a fresh perspective on my day. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment